Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Reflection: Broadening Teaching Perspectives –Teacher Exchange Program
In this lesson, I learn about the Teacher Exchange Program. The qualified teacher may avail this program and can teach to other countries. The following organizations that offer this program are Visiting International Faculty Program; Fulbright Teacher Exchange Program; Inter-African Teacher Program; Canadian Educators Exchange;  and Global Teacher Millennium Awards.
I realize that to be a global teacher,  I need to explore the educational system of other countries. I may not be qualified to be a exchanged teacher in the future but I can search through internet their best practices so that I can implement them in my future students.
As future teacher, education does not stop, since there are many changes that will be happened. The education I acquire this time is not enough for my future learners. I need to explore, study, and accept changes for the future of my learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment